Cases for iPhone 4S

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just bought my first one.... CS Flip in Bubble Gum/Peacock!!!! Can't wait to sport it for the 'Easter / Spring Season"!!! Totally hoping this is money well spent!!

:)YaY !! I'm a huge fan of speck cs's (in case you couldnt tell:pLOL) and i'm trying the same cs flip myself for the first time too !! I just checked my delivery and today my cherry blossom and bubble gum flip will be here:D I think the cotton dandy will arrive tomorrow tho.

I'm psyched to try the flip cs out !!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
:)I've used Seller1on1 before and they are good to deal with. Keep clear of one called eForCity. Terrible to deal with. I bought 2 covers ($3 ea) didn't like them and wanted to return them. Emailed the seller several times, the seller never got in touch with me for return instructions EVER. Overall I was out about $12 (nbd) but it's just the point of not doing what they should've been.

Wow. I wonder if they use that name on eBay. I had a very bad experience with something like that name there!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
LOL !! hey, a girl has to have her cases right ?! :D

speaking of cases, someone (wanted to remain anonymous-idk why lol) asked me to post a pix of my speck cs's -- so here they are:)

Click to view quoted image

Lol. Oh but they look so pretty!!! I gotta catch up with you on the Specks. Lol. I've been slacking! Next I want the yellow for summer and the new flips.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
:)YaY !! I'm a huge fan of speck cs's (in case you couldnt tell:pLOL) and i'm trying the same cs flip myself for the first time too !! I just checked my delivery and today my cherry blossom and bubble gum flip will be here:D I think the cotton dandy will arrive tomorrow tho.

I'm psyched to try the flip cs out !!

Yay! I think you'll love it!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I wonder if they use that name on eBay. I had a very bad experience with something like that name there!

hmmmm.. idk i dont use ebay at all. Maybe they are the same seller then.

Lol. Oh but they look so pretty!!! I gotta catch up with you on the Specks. Lol. I've been slacking! Next I want the yellow for summer and the new flips.
thank you !! :) I gotta tell ya, the yellow/turquoise shell is really pretty - the yellow reminds me of the color of a baby yellow chick:)

LOVE Speck!

I missed out on the plaid one for V-day! :(
oh nooooo you didnt LVMH:D
click me LVMH - mulberry plaid

Look under the fitted ones. I think they sell it with the rest of the patterns now ;-D
you are absolutely correct !! :D

Yay! I think you'll love it!

:D:D i just rec'd my shells in the mail - the cherry blossom pink and the bubble gum flip !! i couldnt decide which one to use first so the flip won LOL. The color reminds me of Bazooka bubble gum, and i certainly do LOVE it !! Thx LVMH !! :D I'm in candy heaven, LOL.

i also rec'd my email, my cotton dandy blue shell will be here tomorrow. WooHoo !!

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you guys are seriously making my head spin with all of these cases!

Pink, do the environment a favor and STOP! :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That pic is hilarious! The way you have them displayed with that pink background! Loooool! You are something else!
lol, well, presentation is everything right:D

you guys are seriously making my head spin with all of these cases!

Pink, do the environment a favor and STOP! :D
Well, with the big grin you put there I'm afraid I'm gonna have to tell you...........NOPE!! lol.

i MUST have my cases;):D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, i gotta tell ya. I was on an online chat with a rep asking some things and in the convo i told the rep i had 12 shells but havent rec'd the other 3 i ordered yet - they were like really? I said yep !! i'll email ya pics, & i did:)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, i gotta tell ya. I was on an online chat with a rep asking some things and in the convo i told the rep i had 12 shells but havent rec'd the other 3 i ordered yet - they were like really? I said yep !! i'll email ya pics, & i did:)

They'll be asking for a resume soon, and honestly, you'd be perfect in r&d and we'd all get cute cases! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:eek: omg, could you imagine if i worked there LOL !! I'd be giving out cases and discounts to you guys here like they were going out of style lmao !! And oh man....i'd be in candyshell heaven having EVERY single speck case for my iphone !! I'd be one happy chickie indeed:D

well, my cotton dandy blue didnt come today BOO !! but i also did add on the Year of the Dragon one(golden dragon) as well. I just couldnt pass that one up either:) So, hopefully tomorrow i'll see one or both of them because they both shipped:D YaY !!

(i know, i must be off my rocker:p)

Last edited:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
i'm not too crazy about IS anymore, plus too expensive when i have to remove it to use my LP and they usually arent re-installable cuz they stretch to sh!t when you peel them off.

Thank you anyway Ame:)

Thx Alli, i book-marked BSE website on my iPad for future if i'm not crazy about the ones Brinda pointed me to.

lol, i rem the nintendo GB's !! That looks cute Bias !! :D

I haven't used BSE for a while but I had them on my Curve 8330 and Pearl 8130...and 3 years later the original is still on the Pearl and looks great. I really liked BSE.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I use a iBattz Mojo battery case it comes with 2 1500 mAh batteries and two bumper colors.
a6cd087a-272f-ec4d.jpg
a6cd087a-273b-7153.jpg
a6cd087a-2744-f4d7.jpg
a6cd087a-2750-2417.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77