Cases for iPhone 4S

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I want to say Living Social was having a deal for a body Glove case for the 4s for $9 so I purchased it. And I'm actually loving the way it feels on te phone. Taking it off is a ***** though.

Gave my girlfriend my incipio gunmetal ngp and kept the matte one. Got bored with my candyshell

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
^^^ Instigator!! :p :D I'm about to break out the case collection and switch from my Vapor Epiphany for the first time tomorrow. I've always been a bumper fan so it's been easy to roll with it this long. Though I have missed my little BookBook lately so...

I also just took the plunge on the MK Essential Zip, but you KNOW I'm going to hit those links you posted! ;)

WoW !! You've been rocking the Epiphany for quite some time:) nice !! I looked at the MK essential zip, it's a very nice wallet indeed.

Me? Instigator...........naaaaaah:p lol. I also bought one of the Speck ltd. edition Valentine cs's "be mine". I put that on today-I love the heart made up of tiny hearts:D I'm really looking forward to getting the sunflower cs -- I can't wait to see that in person because the color online looks real pretty:)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Lol I just took off my Element for te first time as well. Work got in that Belkin Essential 050 in the royal blue with white banding and mommy wants it. Badly. Right now I have a white Barely There on it. I had my Candyshell but I guess I removed it one too many times because the shell cracked on the back.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

AlexW52

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been in the mood for a new case...love the new Speck colors...I'll have to get a new one! My friend has one and I've been eyeing it for a while.

Since the weather is getting better, I've been using the iMainGo 2 speakers (Amazon.com: "imaingo": Electronics) as a case while biking on the weekends. It's a portable speaker system with great sound and also doubles as a case. I've dropped it a bunch and everything is intact. :) I got hooked up with one from work and have used it a lot ever since.

Thanks for all the tips!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
*hangs head in shame* I bought the Belkin 050 in the royal blue/white - god it's pretty on the white iPhone.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am still eyeing a few. Haven't pulled the trigger on the sgp linear bec I don't think the screen is covered with a "lip", and the switch easy ones seem so..manly compared to like me not being a man.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)i rec'd my sunflower/peacock Speck cs today.....what an awesome color yellow it is !! It mimics the yellow color of a baby chick, and with the aqua silicone accents -- this will be PERFECT for spring and the Easter holiday;):) Abosolutely LOVE it:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I am still eyeing a few. Haven't pulled the trigger on the sgp linear bec I don't think the screen is covered with a "lip", and the switch easy ones seem so..manly compared to like me not being a man.

i LOL'd at what you said here !! But, i do agree, MOST of the SE cases are manly looking, and after reading what you wrote i went back and looked at my cream/tan Odyssey case and yeaaaaaaa its a teeney tiny bit masculine looking but it still passes enough to be feminine looking for me to use on the white 4S:) lol

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Here's some pictures to show the blue...
415f30a0-9e69-c6f7.jpg

415f30a0-9e9a-f358.jpg

415f30a0-9eb7-8950.jpg

415f30a0-9ee7-7bce.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The "LifeProof" case is hands down the BEST case for ANY device. I take my iPhone everywhere now. To the beach, when diving, at water park and even in the shower to listen to music. I love this case and it's worth the $80. I even dropped it out of the car on accident, pulled to the side, looked at it and my iPhone & the case was 100% A okay. It doesn't add any bulk and it feels like your iPhone is still "naked" lol. I recommend it to everyone and hope they come out with an iPad version soon. I'll buy that ;)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried a life proof. Hated it almost as much as the otterbox defender. Made the phone seem huge. Took it back the next day.

I see some people who praise it but just not for me.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I looked at that Belkin the other day. I liked the feel of it but didn't end up buying it. And the 14 different Best Buy people who asked me if I needed any help within about 10 minutes time is why I didn't buy it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I love yellow, must not buy. Must. Not. Buy.

Reene...seriously. if you love yellow that much, you will DEFINATELY love this case:) heres a pix of it along with the other 2 cases i just got as well. The 2 little 'attachements' next to the SE Odyssey are to cover the earphone and charging ports--thats one thing i love about that case. I even use those little plugs now when i have a cs on my phone as well.

photo-17.jpg

The "LifeProof" case is hands down the BEST case for ANY device. I take my iPhone everywhere now. To the beach, when diving, at water park and even in the shower to listen to music. I love this case and it's worth the $80. I even dropped it out of the car on accident, pulled to the side, looked at it and my iPhone & the case was 100% A okay. It doesn't add any bulk and it feels like your iPhone is still "naked" lol. I recommend it to everyone and hope they come out with an iPad version soon. I'll buy that ;)

I tried a life proof. Hated it almost as much as the otterbox defender. Made the phone seem huge. Took it back the next day.

I see some people who praise it but just not for me.

The LP is a great case indeed if you want total freedom of not worrying about water, dirt, moisture, etc. I sometimes use my phone in the shower as well for music with my LP -- i have to disagree with you Branz -- it does not give the phone a naked feel by far. Yes the case is thin, but its lengthy--thats the only thing that bugs me about the case. Overall i do enjoy it tho.

The case is not for everyones likes and tastes, thats why i dont push it upon anyone to have to "have" this case. I just express how well it works for me:)

So it would appear that the lull has passed! :p It's nice to see you all again! My MK will have to suffice as my case of the "month"! ;)
I have to agree Brin, it was TOO quiet in here lately, lol.

I looked at that Belkin the other day. I liked the feel of it but didn't end up buying it. And the 14 different Best Buy people who asked me if I needed any help within about 10 minutes time is why I didn't buy it.

Omg, i know what you mean. they are the same way here by me - like white on rice lmao.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh my god that yellow is to die for! Luckily, I can't order it. I'd have to order from Speck and they want $20 shipping to ship to canada. Now when it shows up on ebay or amazon, well...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh my god that yellow is to die for! Luckily, I can't order it. I'd have to order from Speck and they want $20 shipping to ship to canada. Now when it shows up on ebay or amazon, well...

OMG !! for realzz ?!?! $20 shipping?? That's nuuuuuuutz !!

Yes, the yellow is really pretty. hopefully for you Reene it'll show up on amazon or eBay...SOON:)

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
OMG !! for realzz ?!?! $20 shipping?? That's nuuuuuuutz !!

Yes, the yellow is really pretty. hopefully for you Reene it'll show up on amazon or eBay...SOON:)

Shipping to Canada is retarded for most things. If shipping ever costs too much for my liking I try to get it shipped to the border since there is a shiphappens but a lot of places say no since my cc is different address.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77