Casemate Barely There Question

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Who uses this case? I'm giving it a shot as soon as I get it in the mail. Does anyone know if it scratches the sides of the phone at all? Thanks

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
i've used it before on other phones (Droid X, Droid Incredible II) and it's a hard case, yet slim and flexible so it won't put too much resistance when you put it on your phone. I'm using Verizon's shell/holster combo right now, which is 10x thicker than the barely there case and it doesn't scratch at all.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm also prob going to be buying one of these in the near future also. :)

Another member here (BrindawithanI) suggested to me a week or so back, the iFrogz luxe lean, which I got in the pink color and I love it. I also got the iFrogz ultra lean in white. Both go on and off pretty easy and doesnt scratch the side of your phone up. Very slim and sleek in design if you want that close to naked look & feel.

I know the case mate barely there is very similar, so I would guess it doesn't scratch up the sides either.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrindawithanI

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a chinese case from ebay that is very very similar to this case, only 5 bucks and it's all rubberized so it feels nice and safe in your hands.. It's not the best protection but I like the " almost no case" feel of it.
Mine does not scratch the sides of the iphone 4S but the case sits about 1mm below the front glass so it's not the best protection for drops unless it lands on the back.

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Pink! No issues for me from either Case-Mate or iFrogz. I Take them off frequently but always make sure to wipe off the phone and inside of all cases before putting them back on to avoid any scratches from foreign objects.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Pink! No issues for me from either Case-Mate or iFrogz. I Take them off frequently but always make sure to wipe off the phone and inside of all cases before putting them back on to avoid any scratches from foreign objects.

:) yw !! You also bring up good points here to about wiping out the case & phone before and after putting on/off the case to avoid any dust sitting on the inside which could scratch your phone. I've always done that as well:)

(on a side note, my iFrogz luxe lean in teal should be here sometime this week !!)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1