Case at Purchase?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so like many others I will be getting the iPhone 4 on launch tomorrow. I was wondering about cases. I know you are entitled to a free bumper, or case of your choice. I was wondering if the Zagg Invisible Shield was an option. I just want the antenna coverage. I never use anything on my screens and have never got a scratch. I hope it is, even if it isn't it is only 10 bucks but just wondering.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
The full body covers a lot of it but the material of an invisible shield doesn't insulate the antenna. If the material insulated than when you apply it to the screen, it would recognize your touch.

Invisible shields don't fix the problem!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Alli, invisasheild has come out with side shields specifically to cover the antenna.

Honestly. The bumper may be little more than a rubber band. But it is perfect for
The iPhone 4. And it makes holding and typing much easier and more comfortable for me

Last edited:

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Bring it down here to the States where Best Buy is giving away free zagg antenna shields. They'll even put them on for free too.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Oops maybe I meant to say zagg shields. Sorry Alli. I thought the I visasheilds were the ones at best buy.

Cheers

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I am having a very hard time with typing "n's" and "m's" with this touch screen. Was supposed to read

"I thought the invisashield..."

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That's ok, I'm totally confused now. We're talking Zagg free at Best Buy, right? And they do not insulate the antenna.

Invisashield is something else?

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Invisashield is made by Zagg. I got the full coverage which has the side panels (appears to be the same material as the touch screen), but maybe Zagg created a new material for insulating the sides?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Ok, so like many others I will be getting the iPhone 4 on launch tomorrow. I was wondering about cases. I know you are entitled to a free bumper, or case of your choice. I was wondering if the Zagg Invisible Shield was an option. I just want the antenna coverage. I never use anything on my screens and have never got a scratch. I hope it is, even if it isn't it is only 10 bucks but just wondering.

Just put a peice of duct tape on the corner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner