• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

CarPlay & Android Auto Adapter recs

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’ve read a lot of good things about this one:

CarlinKit 5.0 Adapter - Wired to Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto Adapter,Online Update,2-Channel Connection, Plug & Plug, 10s Auto-Connect for Cars with OEM Wired CarPlay & Android Auto from 2015 https://a.co/d/ikYakCe

Wireless adapter for CarPlay and Android Auto.

Last edited by a moderator:

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! My eyes were crossing! So many and it’s kinda neat if I understand the way the device works I could have added CarPlay to my old van with the touchscreen! My VW has wired and I was going to upgrade and last summer I found these on iMore. I got one and it got us through summer road trips and the connectivity got worse and no seller support. Amazon let me return it after the window and refund me and I decided I’d get one so hubs could connect. I found one version with the same company but this one was rated a bit better and it saved me a little more. There’s a $51 coupon too. And I did no rush since for a dollar for digital items. All set! Have a good week!

Reactions: Lee_Bo and Annie_M

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman