Can't verify server identity

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have been having issues with safari on all my devices. iPhone 5 mini and my MBA.

I can't browse on any device for more than 10 minutes before I get the following error message.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360545212.074127.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360545227.002817.jpg

This seems to be Facebook related. I have no idea why Facebook is affecting my general browsing.

Once I get these pop ups my browser won't work for an hour or so. I've tried clicking cancel and I've tried clicking continue.

Once this happens my google search engine comes up invalid URL if I try to search anything.

Also after this happens I get invalid URL when I try to open Facebook

Alli has tried to help me figure this out in the past but I can't make it stop.

I have a regular N router and if the problem happens on one device I can switch devices and don't get the same problem. It seems isolated.

I really hope someone can help me with this. It's so bad that I can't really use the Internet without a problem. I feel like I'm using PCs again

Please HELP !!!!

Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Try clearing your browser cache. If you have the Facebook app installed, you might want to remove it and see if that helps.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
there are lots of threads on other forums for this same exact issue. from what i can see, no one has ever found a solution. wiping the cache, cookies and history has no effect.

BokchoyXD

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
(For anyone else who still has this problem)

This is how i fixed my problem.
1. Go into 'Settings'>'General'>'Date and Time'.
2. From here you want to check if 'Set Automatically' is off.
3. If it's off, turn it on.

Hope it helps :)

Joyce Green1

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
YESSS... turning on Set Automatically Date & Time in Settings TOTALLY SOLVED my issues! Thank you!

Here were some symptoms it fixed "automatically":

1. Couldn't log into Facebook (said "Network unavailable").
2. FBAPIErrorDomain error when trying to log into various FB "verified" apps like Candy Crush
3. Tons of "Certificate Cannot Be Verified" and "Cannot Verify Server Identity" errors when trying to surf the web.

mbagaglia

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I read many of the answers concerning this topic.. Even the one about going into settings and making sure date and time button was set on automatic. I saw it worked for other people. It did not work for me. Please help me
[removed broken image links]

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox