Can't Update To 4.0.1

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for this, Apple.

I am almost 100% certain Apple makes up these errors and pushes them to Windows users so that we will buy Macs just to use our phones properly.

(-20 error, see image attached)

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I got that same error (-20). Just came back from Apple and they can't tell me what the problem is either. Told me to call AppleCare. I'm able to sync the phone, just can't back up my phone.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for this, Apple.

I am almost 100% certain Apple makes up these errors and pushes them to Windows users so that we will buy Macs just to use our phones properly.

(-20 error, see image attached)

There seems to be a variety of reasons for this, from security suites to corrupt music files. I found this thread on the Apple support site. That's if you haven't fount it already. It might help.

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine is stuck about 10-20% into the update. The status bar for the update progress hasn't moved in about 35 minutes. Anything I can do? What happens if I pull the plug? :mad:

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i keep getting a network timeout. but it seems that the update is the only thing timing out... nothing else on my pc is. im running windows 7 64bit. hoping tomorrow i can download the file while im at work. and install when im home.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I updated to it on my old laptop that runs XP. I don't notice any difference besides them changing the first signal bar to look taller though. Seems more like an attempt to make it look like you have a stronger single bar of signal. Lol.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i had no errors when i updated mine and making the signal bars longer is stupid. It makes Apple look like they are hiding something...

dremzz

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I cant upgrade to 4.0.1 because it can't do a backup. The error i get is "session can be started with iphone" I can sync all day long but as soon as it backsup it gives me the error. To upgrade to 4.0.1 it needs to backup first. Any help with this error..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative