• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Can't search for Google 1st party apps on iPhone?

I

iMore Question

Is it just me or is search on the App Store more broken than usual? Tried searching for the Google Calendar app, only 3rd party results came up. Searched for "Google", same lack of official apps.

I can still download them from my purchase history or top charts, but they seem to be completely de-indexed from App Store search... Anyone else seeing this? (I'm in the US, if that matters)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If you can find another Google app in the store then when you do bring up it's description, THEN RIGHT under the app name click on Google, Inc for the full list of Google Apps, on the list should be Google Calendar.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
If you can find another Google app in the store then when you do bring up it's description, THEN RIGHT under the app name click on Google, Inc for the full list of Google Apps, on the list should be Google Calendar.

Thanks [this is the OP btw] - I've downloaded it before so I just went to my purchase history and grabbed it. I'm just curious if others are experiencing the search issue :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman