Can't put my 5S down!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys have this obsession with your new toy?
I've had my iPhone for just under 2 weeks and I just can't put it down. Only when I'm at work or busy I don't have the l time to play with it.

I'm just so happy with this device. I have moments when I just look at at and admire the build quality and how it works seamlessly.
Give me your input

Last edited:

apple_power_user

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I am four years into my Apple obsession and I tingle the same way today as when I first laid my hands on my iPhone...or iPad...or MBA. 😊

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I am four years into my Apple obsession and I tingle the same way today as when I first laid my hands on my iPhone...or iPad...or MBA. 😊

Haha. I thought I was a bit crazy. At least there is someone like me out there. It's a good thing I guess. We paid good money for a product that is worthy

kristopherlarry

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I Feel The Exact Same Way... Sadly The Mrs. Won't Let Me Get The New Toy, But Since I Have The i5 It's Not That Bad For Me... I Mean All I Do Read & Watch Reviews Of The i5S 24/7... The Mrs. Think I Drank The Kool-aid & Need Professional Help...

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I can't put my 5 down and I've had it a year. I love my iPad too and I can't put it down either. I'm sure I won't be able to put my 5S down when I get it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't put my 5 down and I've had it a year. I love my iPad too and I can't put it down either. I'm sure I won't be able to put my 5S down when I get it.

If you can't put your 5 down after a year, you surely won't be putting the 5S down. It's simply amazing.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't put down the 4s after a year and three months. The obsession continues with the 5s. If I take it out of the case it gets worse. Such a great feeling device.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The "s" series is definitely the best series to be on with the iPhone!

ahu4aguh.jpg

It sure is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I am four years into my Apple obsession and I tingle the same way today as when I first laid my hands on my iPhone...or iPad...or MBA.

I am still using my old faithful 4s (not sure if I want to upgrade or not yet) and I can?t put it down. I sometimes play with a friends Note 2, showing her cool stuff she can do with it because she really doesn?t know how to use Android to it?s full potential, and when I return to my tiny phone I feel fine. My MBA is my workhorse. Who would have expected that from computer that small. Great device. I really do enjoy Apple devices.

P.S. I wish Apple would increment the screen size slightly, and I am not sure if I want the 5c or 5S yet, either would be an upgrade for me.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The apps on the iPhone apps store are just so phenomenal. They speak to every type of consumer. It's impossible to not appreciate what apple developers have created in this store which makes the iPhone the product it is.

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys have this obsession with your new toy?
I've had my iPhone for just under 2 weeks and I just can't put it down. Only when I'm at work or busy I don't have the l time to play with it.

I'm just so happy with this device. I have moments when I just look at at and admire the build quality and how it works seamlessly.
Give me your input

I like your enthusiasm. It's good to hear from someone who's so happy with what they have.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I love my apple devices as well... but put them down man. There's real life out there! No matter how "retina" your screen is, the human eye is just that much better

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't put mine down as well. I am always switching between my MBA, iPad mini and this Device. Always seem to be on one of them.

rahrah12

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
My wife has always been a person who was terrible with cell phones. They are never charged and she never has it on her. Both of our contracts were up so we were switching to iPhone from Android - she didn't care and wanted the free phone which was the 4S. I ordered the 5S. She hasn't put her phone down since she got it. Loves it. This is the first time that I have ever seen her with a phone that had a charge.

I can't wait for mine to arrive...

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Honestly, sometimes I just pick it up to use TouchID. Especially since my girlfriend got a 5c (which I also like) and doesn't get to play with TouchID. Hehe

But seriously, coming from a 4S, I was worried about screen size at first, but added the ZeroChroma case for it, and it's great.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen