Cant Find Driviers For Iphone And Windows 7 . Help :)

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
hello . iv just got windows 7 in and in my devises it says the drivers are missing for my iphone so it dont want to recognize it . any ideas what driver i need . sorry im a bit lost with all this .

thanks for any help D :)

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Iv never found a way of getting photos off the phone with Itunes on a pc . If there's a way I'd love to no it

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Install iTunes, this will install the Apple USB drivers for devices and Bonjure controllers. Then connect your iPhone. Go to My computer and right click on the iPhone, select import pictures. Done.

Windows sees the iPhone as a digital camera.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Iv got iTunes I but in my computer it don't see the phone as I have a driver missing . Do I need to reinstall iTunes do you think

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Make sure you have the most up to date version of itunes installed. When you plug your iPhone in, you should get a little popup window asking what program you want to use to view the files on your device. Or you can just go to your file explorer, where you'll see your iPhone as a drive and you can transfer your photos from there.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
ye iv got the latest itunes but i get no pop up and cant see the phone in devises or in my computer

in systems it says iv not got the drivers for the phone so im gessing thats all i need but dont no how to get them . iv looked on the net not got anywhere . would they be on the win 7 disc ?

cheers for help d

ps itunes can see it , its windows that dont like it .

Last edited:

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
One thing also, be sure you have the correct version of iTunes, 32 bit or 64 bit, for your OS (some manufacturers are putting 64bit Windows on new systems). Only noticeable difference between the two is the drivers. My work laptop (Win7 64bit) recognizes the iPhone with no issues, once 64bit iTunes is installed.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
reinstalled itune 32 bit but still nothing . its just like if you plugged in a new devise and had not put the driver in yet . only thing is i cant find drivers anywhere :(

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
iv rolled back the pc so have it in itunes again but still not in the OS , iv tryed a new lead and its still the same . it just keeps on telling me the drivers for the iphone aint in . iv reinstalled itune about ten times now . my head hurts . looks like i mite be back to XP just cuz of this .

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Got to be something bizarre with your computer, cause I have it working fine on two laptops with Win7 here, 1 32 bit and 1 64 bit.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
well iv had fun . backed up every thing to disc . reinstalled xp to find out it wont recognize the back ups but works with the phone fine . go for a re reinstall of win 7 and it still wont recognize my back ups so iv lost every thing and it still wont see the ****ing iphone . im going to chuck them both out the window and go and get a life . very fed up :(

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Could it be cuz of the phone being jail broke ?

Is there any other way of getting pics off the phone on mas or with iTunes ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's got nothing to do with it being jailbroken. My iPhone is also jailbroken.

Plug your iPhone into someone else's computer that does recognize your iPhone (don't sync, just connect it), and when it's recognized, copy your photos off it that way.