Can't find a Apple Watch 2

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I can't find an Apple Watch 2 series anywhere! Apple website shows none in store stock. Best Buy has no stock. Any body able to get their hands on one without preorder?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Online order only now. And shipping is around 18th - 31st Oct. I ordered my Series II Stainless Steel today, from Apple.

Also, at the time your local Apple shop opens, check for order and pick up. If they had deliveries during the night etc. there might be some for order and pick up.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Online order only now. And shipping is around 18th - 31st Oct. I ordered my Series II Stainless Steel today, from Apple.

Also, at the time your local Apple shop opens, check for order and pick up. If they had deliveries during the night etc. there might be some for order and pick up.

Guess I'm stuck waiting for my Best Buy pre order. Apple always plays with stock!
So annoying!

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Yea right now you have to order and wait to receive them in October. I'm planning on purchasing one but gonna wait until they are in stock. Gives me a little more time to decide which one I want, still a little indecisive.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods