Can't download whatsapp on iPhone 4 now I've updated to ios 5!!!

Amesjoc

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I've only just got around to updating my iPhone 4 to ios 5. Thing is, I rely on whatsapp msgr as my boyf lives abroad and has a blackberry. It's wiped all apps and music off my phone but my contacts, texts and photos are still there. Upon trying to download whatsapp, the app store can't find it when I search for it at all. What's going on?! I know lots of people who have the 4s and I'm sure they have whatsapp so it can't be that it's not compatible with ios 5 surely? What should I do???

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
you can also look up the app on the web to find out the developer and look for the site. You can find out why they aren't in the appstore anymore.

Amesjoc

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I've already tried to reinstall from iTunes and it's not there, either on my computer or on the phone. Go to whatsapp.com and try to download on phone doesn't work, same if I try to download directly to iTunes on the computer. At a total loss!!!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If you downloaded it, should be in the app list for your phone when it's connected to iTunes - just checkmark the app and click sync

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73