Can't connect my 5c to my home wifi

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I had been having trouble with my wifi and finally got it back up and running but now my iPhone 5c won't connect to my wifi. There is no "forget network" button in wifi settings. All my iPads and my wife's 5 connects perfectly. Any ideas? Anyone experience anything like that? Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Check your router to see if you've limited the amount of devices that can connect to it. If so, make changes to that particular setting. Also check to see if you have enabled an option in your router's setting to block any MAC or IP addresses that are not listed. Finally, you can try to go to Settings - General -Reset on your iPhone 5C and then select "Reset Network Settings". That will clear out any network related settings and cause you to have to re-type your Wi-Fi passcode, if applicable.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Check your router to see if you've limited the amount of devices that can connect to it. If so, make changes to that particular setting. Also check to see if you have enabled an option in your router's setting to block any MAC or IP addresses that are not listed. Finally, you can try to go to Settings - General -Reset on your iPhone 5C and then select "Reset Network Settings". That will clear out any network related settings and cause you to have to re-type your Wi-Fi passcode, if applicable.

I'll try that. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk