Can't add songs on beats1 to my library

Scott Thompson6

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
When I listen to beats1 I notice there are songs I can't save to listen on demand. Most of them are UK songs. I wonder why apple says you have complete access to the library and then plays songs but does not allow you to listen on demand? Am I missing something?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have Music turned off. I have Beats 1, but don't like it. So I'm shooting in the dark here. But the music played on the radio is probably available via Music streaming. It there a search bar? I haven't looked much at Beats 1, but will look at it. There may be a way.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
From what I seen you can't add songs to beats 1 that is like a radio station that already have what it's going to play. Now you can creat your own playlist but not in beats 1. Hope this help

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the add to my music and add to playlist are broken on the now playing screen cause that's only place that I have issues adding music to my music or a playlist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Scott Thompson6

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I remember Zane played a song caused Bitter Pill by Gavin James on beats1. I haven't seen the song anywhere on the service. Liked the song a lot, but I can't play it when I want to hear it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh