Cannot upload full video and/or photos from iCloud

I

iMore Question

iPhone 6plus Windows 10 PC
I want to download all my iPhone pictures and video from the iCloud to my PC without uploading everything from my PC to iCloud.
I am getting error message after error message that I cannot download even 1 video from my iCloud Library.
I have iCloud on my computer - says it is not turned on but I do NOT want to upload my bazillion pictures from my camera (currently using Elements14 organizer) which are on my PC up to the Cloud. That seems to me to be the only option.
Then something about photo streaming which only allows a certain # of photos to be available for download on my computer - I plug in my iPhone and only get the most recent pictures.
I am SO frustrated that iCloud stores my originals from my iPhone and I cannot access them more than one at at a time PLUS I can't even download one 3:49 video so I can edit it and make is smaller so I can even try to get it on my computer via email or dropbox or youtube. Oh please help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Login to the iCloud website via a web browser on your PC and then download the items.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2