Cannot connect to itunes store

I

iMore Question

Help! I recently reconfigured my ipad mini and my son's as we were both under the same account for iCloud and iTunes. I followed directions I found to reset icloud so we both had our own icloud account but thought I had kept the same iTunes account. However, since doing this last night, neither of us can access the purchased content to iTunes nor can my daughter on her ipod. I don't know what I didi but I have tried everything I could find from resetting everything, to changing passwords for iTunes and still nothing. I can access my music on my laptop that was already there but that is about it. Every time I try to access the iTunes store from one of the iPads or the iPods, it just keeps telling me that I cannot connect to the iTunes store. This is very frustrating....please help.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Under settings go to iTunes and App Store and make sure the Apple ID displayed is the one you use for your iTunes purchases. If not, sign in with that name. It won't mess up your iCloud account. You should be able to use iTunes again

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods