Can you help me fix the problem with my iPhone going into a spastic loop while doing an IOS update?

I

iMore Question

My 4S was fine before I started the update (believe it was the 8.1.1 but not sure anymore), five minutes after starting the update, I went to check on it and it was looping between the Apple logo, a horizontal line, a white screen then back to black and the logo. I have tried the resets, connecting to iTunes and every other thing I could find on the internet. I have finely been able to shut it off, after disconnecting from power source and holding down the home button and sleep button for several seconds. As soon as I turn it back on or plug it in, the loop begins again. I really need my phone back in working order. Any suggestions?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Problem with an iPhone going into a spastic loop while doing an IOS update?

Put it into DFU mode and try to restore again...

veesun74

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Problem with an iPhone going into a spastic loop while doing an IOS update?

I can not get iTunes or my computer to acknowledge the iPhone exists. I am using the original cable that came with the iPhone. So I am unable to get it into DFU mode. Any other suggestions?

veesun74

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Looks like I am heading to the Apple Store today! ;-(
If I am able to get a reset going, should I have the simm card in or out of the device?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro