Can someone tell me how to play a CD on an my Iphone 5S please?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to play a CD on an my Iphone 5S please? I am not very technical!:confused:
Can you actually if you would not mind to explain a bit more just exactly what you meant. Technical or not I am trying to figure out besides getting the music into iTunes and then tethering or hooking up your phone and choosing that music to sync to the phone I can't imagine what else you mean. I also gave you the answer here as well if that is what you meant. Thank you.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Can you actually if you would not mind to explain a bit more just exactly what you meant. Technical or not I am trying to figure out besides getting the music into iTunes and then tethering or hooking up your phone and choosing that music to sync to the phone I can't imagine what else you mean. I also gave you the answer here as well if that is what you meant. Thank you.

Agree

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Can someone tell me how to play a CD on an my Iphone 5S please? I am not very technical!:confused:

The trick is to tape the CD to the iPhone, then throw it as hard as possible at a hard surface so the CD literally imbeds itself into the device. I've never got a whole album on there, but have scored about 4-5 songs each time (sometimes duplicates, which is annoying). The harder the throw, the more song potential!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The trick is to tape the CD to the iPhone, then throw it as hard as possible at a hard surface so the CD literally imbeds itself into the device. I've never got a whole album on there, but have scored about 4-5 songs each time (sometimes duplicates, which is annoying). The harder the throw, the more song potential!

Sean, I tried this last night and it didn't work at all! All it did was break my phone and the CD I had taped to it :(

Joking of course...and your response was absolutely hilarious! I hope no one actually takes that advice!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sean would you mind having your wife do a video with her iPad rMini of this with you trying it. Post it here of course but on YouTube and I think it would go viral. :laughing:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Put your cd in your computer. iTunes will recognize it. You can rip the songs from the cd from iTunes. Then load from iTunes to your iphone.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
LOL this threads almost as hilarious as the microwaving thread haha surprised it only got 10 responses well now 11 with mine.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Don't forget to throw it into the oven. It will bake the songs right into the phone.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
The next question is, how do I get my vinyl records or cassette tapes onto my iPad????

Sent from my Retina iPad mini using iMore Forums mobile app

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
For a cassette tape, carefully unspool all the tape and feed it into the lightning charging port.

I don't think it will fit. The trick is to split the phone exactly in half and then take out everything inside of it and replace it with the tape. After that, put the the phone together and in order to make the two pieces stick together just put it in the microwave with a brick on top of the screen.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2