Can someone please help me.. iphone 3gs expert needed!!

reyrey127

May 7, 2009
Visit site
So I just recently purcahsed an iphone more like 3 days ago and I bought the speck candy shell. I had no idea it was so hard to put on. Well I put it on and while I was taking it off.. I was prying on the side of the case where the volume rocker is... I heard a crack... I was freaking out...

Did I crack my iphone?? I couldn't see anything on the case or the phone... Is it possible that as I was prying n the case.. I cracked the iphone ????

Please help!!!

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Why ask? You are the only person who can answer your question!

Under a bright light, examine the phone, using a magnifying glass. If you can't see anything and the phone is working ok, enjoy!

If you have damaged the phone, fit the case to cover the crack and try to forget it - self-inflicted damage is not covered by the Warranty.

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
the speck candyshell case has got to be one of the worst cases ever IMO. can you say volume button FAIL?

incase ftw!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I hate that speck case. My wife's company ordered them for their iPhones, and it's a pain in the arse to put on and take off, and on her phone at least, the top on/off button is screwy with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR