Can someone explain to me?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You can use LED flash alerts. I have forever and it's good enough. An actual notification light isn't necessary to me nor is the dialer.

4d8bf988e3e34434b0abf0a0217c165d.jpg

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Iphone you know you have notifications only when you connect the screen.
In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
In my former Moto g I knew I had messages just by looking at the phone (even from afar)

Call Dialer - Sometimes you're typing a number and realizes that missed the second number. Hence you have to delete everything to right the wrong number. That is ridiculous
Often already happened to someone telling me one number and have to dial quickly. Just realize that I typed some wrong number and when I delete all ... I can not remember the rest.
Is Regrettable a phone with such a mature system, does not have options to edit a number in the dialer and not have LED notification light.
PS: Lus flash is nothing convenient. imagine this cinema..ou in a dark room. This is not a solution, no one uses it!
Please stop defending the indefensible, that are basic things that any phone has to have.

If these are truly "basic things that any phone has to have", I suggest you trade your iPhone in for "any phone". Knowing that the feature you require (LED notification) was missing on the phone that you bought doesn’t speak well of your research skills.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

I have a notifcation center on my 6 that works fine for me, I've had BB and that light flashing was annoying.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

If you actually dialed the number (that is, you actually pressed the green "send" phone icon) the dialed number is now in your call history. Such drama to try to make a point.

Would it be beneficial to allow editing an entered phone number? Sure. Is it worth abandoning the platform or throwing a hissy fit? Not in the least.

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
If you are unhappy with your phone, why don't you go back to android or BB? We can't make a magical move that will create a led light and make you edit the number when dialing.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The flashing light on BB was ok. I don't need a flashing light on my iPhone, Notification Center works great for my needs.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
The flashing light on BB was ok. I don't need a flashing light on my iPhone, Notification Center works great for my needs.

I dislike those flashing lights, glad apple doesn't include them. Like other people have suggested, if the OP wants a flashing light waking them up at night they should get another Android or activate the led flash setting.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just found out, the iPhone 6 does not have a cork screw. Anyone else realize this. Why does a phone not have a cork screw? (said in sarcastic tone)

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

Is that how you respond when someone tries to offer a solution when you're asking for help? Good luck to you buddy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh