Can I transfer my iTunes music onto a SD card and use on the Samsung S5 ?

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I'll just say that moving to android is a big mistake if taking your music with you is something you want to do. They handle music very poorly IMO and typically you lose functionality like being able to turn volume down on the headphone buttons and plugging into a car and controlling music with the stereo instead of your phone. Android is nice and open but their music situation is annoying to me. That's my biggest gripe with switching. Also the S5 is laggy, get the G3 if you really want to switch. It's pretty amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'll just say that moving to android is a big mistake if taking your music with you is something you want to do. They handle music very poorly IMO and typically you lose functionality like being able to turn volume down on the headphone buttons and plugging into a car and controlling music with the stereo instead of your phone. Android is nice and open but their music situation is annoying to me. That's my biggest gripe with switching. Also the S5 is laggy, get the G3 if you really want to switch. It's pretty amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I switch to Android I sorely miss being able to control the music with the inline controls of my headphones. It's a nice feature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
When I switch to Android I sorely miss being able to control the music with the inline controls of my headphones. It's a nice feature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My Bose headphones control my S5 without an issue, as do my high-end Apple headphones.

I really enjoy my S5 and I love the million features it that entails, but it isn't as fluid as my 5S was. I almost bought the G3, but the washed-out screen was a deal-breaker for me. The key "feature" (the qHD display) turned out to be its biggest drawback. The S5 started out lightning fast but, like all my other Android phones, it has slowed over time. To be fair, though, there's only one area with significant lag, and that's launching the camera. Aside from that, it has no more lag than the 5S did. Both phones have occasional lag here and there, but nothing really on a consistent basis. That being said, my next phone will be the iPhone 6. The one feature that I'll greatly miss, though, is the IR Blaster, because I use it constantly.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
What model Bose headphones do you have? I have the MIE2i and the inline controls haven't worked with any Android I've tried.

The IR blaster is a cool feature but totally wasted on me as I only turn my TV on about once every 2 weeks!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
What model Bose headphones do you have? I have the MIE2i and the inline controls haven't worked with any Android I've tried.

The IR blaster is a cool feature but totally wasted on me as I only turn my TV on about once every 2 weeks!

I too have the MIE2i model and they've always worked. There are different models, though. Some say they're compatible with Android and BlackBerry, others say they're compatible with Apple products. I bought the Apple compatible model and ironically, they're universally compatible. I've had them replaced by Bose several times because they tend to break around the one year mark (though Bose always replaces them without), so I don't know with what model they're replaced with each time, but they always work without an issue. Do you recall with model you purchased? It should've said on the front of the box.

The IR Blaster is a total gimmick to most people, but I have 24 kidney stones, so TV plays a large part in my life. :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice