Can I receive an ios verification code on a trusted iphone that is logged into another account?

I

iMore Question

I have 2 accounts A and B. I want to log into account A on a new device. Therefore, I Two factor authorization code is needed. I want to receive this on an Iphone that is logged into account B. Even though I added this phone number as a trusted device, I do not receive a code. How can I get this?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 accounts A and B. I want to log into account A on a new device. Therefore, I Two factor authorization code is needed. I want to receive this on an Iphone that is logged into account B. Even though I added this phone number as a trusted device, I do not receive a code. How can I get this?

Choose to have the 2FA code sent to mobile number instead of to a trusted device.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about logging into your Apple ID? If so, log in to “account A” on your trusted device.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta