Can I Jailbreak My Ipad Mini 2?

Filp1010

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi Folks,
Can you please tell me if I can Jailbreak my Ipad mini2 and was is the latest Jailbreak? Currently I am using ios 8.4 but I am going to restore it and update it to 9.2? and the latest itunes. Thanks :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If you update to 9.2 you will not be able to jailbreak as one does not exist for iOS 9.2 yet.

There is one for 8.4 available though. Search Google for Taig or Pangu

Filp1010

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Oooo....Thanks sooo much Highrisedrifter. I was just about to update about a second ago until I saw your post. I need to restore my device it there a way of downgrading back to ios 8.4 from 9.2?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Oooo....Thanks sooo much Highrisedrifter. I was just about to update about a second ago until I saw your post. I need to restore my device it there a way of downgrading back to ios 8.4 from 9.2?

No there isn't. Once you restore, your stuck on 9.2.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Sucks you can't downgrade the OS. I'm hoping to put the split screen from the Mini 4 on my Mini 2 if I can ever get it jail broken. I'm not worried about processor or memory since I my plan is to split the screen with my bible and notes during bible study.

However OP, keep an eye here https://canijailbreak.com/

samanthpad

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Your older iPad Mini version can jailbreak with TaiG software released by TaiG team. But iOS 9.2 device unable to jailbreak with any software this moment. However Pangu and TaiG team already given positive feedback to release Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2. Also we have seen Italian iOS researcher also jailbroken iOS 9.2.1 and also iOS 9.3 Beta version. Follow this to check your jailbreak Status - Click Here iPad Mini 2:rolleyes:

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Your older iPad Mini version can jailbreak with TaiG software released by TaiG team. But iOS 9.2 device unable to jailbreak with any software this moment. However Pangu and TaiG team already given positive feedback to release Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2. Also we have seen Italian iOS researcher also jailbroken iOS 9.2.1 and also iOS 9.3 Beta version. Follow this to check your jailbreak Status - Click Here iPad Mini 2:rolleyes:

I guess I won't take anymore updates until we see if something shakes loose...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh