Can I get some help with some mouse Bluetooth problems I am having on my Mac Mini?

bluntedge

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth problems on my Mac Mini

Hi Peter I have a 2013 Mac Mini and over there years I have picked up a problem with blue tooth using the magic mouse and magic pad. I keep the batteries charged up and I know the devices are good but its seems that I lose connection constantly between my devices and the mac mini . Also the mouse runs wild and now the pad is starting to do the same thing . Got any ideas ? sometime ago I called Apple and we did a fresh install and it seams to do the problem for a while but now its back ..

I enjoy your stuff .

bellycat

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth problems on my Mac Mini

Do you have any USB3 devices attached? USB3 hard drives operate at a frequency that can impact on bluetooth devices. I had the same problem on my Mac Mini. I just moved the external USB3 devices further away and the problem went away.

bellycat

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth problems on my Mac Mini

Do you have any USB3 devices attached? USB3 hard drives operate at a frequency that can impact on bluetooth devices. I had the same problem on my Mac Mini. I just moved the external USB3 devices further away and the problem went away.

Of course, unplugging them completely will confirm this before you decide where to relocate them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice