Can I get some help with an iPhone 5s battery and speaker issue?

dheerpat

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
iphone 5s battery and speaker issues

hi all i bought this second hand iphone updated to ios 8.4 there are 2 issues which i am facing

1) it gets hot terribly when playing games only and battery depletes faster from say 80 to 30 % within 10 minutes!! and i treid only basic games and not those graphic intensive like asphalt etc. i am no gamer but it still worries me battery is gone or its a hardware fault..otherwise it charges fast, absolutely no heating or discharge problems in net, calls, watching videos etc. in fact i am impressed by the battery life(except in gaming) its that good

2) on full volume external speaker just gives up i have to reduce it to about 70 80% in order to play songs .also i could here static when kept on charging and sometimes observed that phone rings but no sound outout when on charging

can someone help with above issue..its out of warranty handset so going to apple would be costly affair i guess..

other than above issue its in absolute perfect condition and i really love my phone(returned to iphone from android after quite a long time)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iphone 5s battery and speaker issues

Unless the device has hardware issues, you should be able to put the device in recovery mode, reinstall iOS 8.4 and then set it up as a new device and not from a backup. Give it a try and see if that fixes the issues.

dheerpat

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: iphone 5s battery and speaker issues

did that many times..even jailbreaked and later restored as new ..not helping..another strange thing i noticed is that when it gets heated and i do a hard reset battery % jumps to higher level!!!

like it went down to 86 from 97% when playing a game/...it heated then i did a hard reset, it went back to 93%!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner