Can I change PDF to print on different paper size from iPad mini?

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I've been a member over a Crackberry for quite some time,but I'm currently trying to resolve an issue on my ipad air and my wife's ipad 4. OK so I work for a builder and they have sent me a PDF of a contract the is editable. I can open the file in adobe and print it, but it prints to standard size letter paper and I don't see an option in adobe to change print options to legal size. So here is the question is it possible to do that in Adobe or is their an app that will allow me to open the PDF, edit, then print to Legal size. Just a little more info, I'm using a brother later, and an HP ink jet. Both ipads are on IOS 7. Thx for you help in advance. Btw...i did search here before posting this but there were no results. I assume imore's search ability of their forums is about as good as crackberry's

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Thx Elizabeth. I have found a few apps that will allow me to print legal size no problem. The issue is when I open the PDF, edit where I need to edit, then try and open it in let's HP e print it stripped out the edited part of the PDF. Just spoke with Adobe and they said I need to by acrobat pro for 499. I think they have been hanging out with Rob Ford. I'm going to try back at adobe and see if there is an updated (paid app) for acrobat.

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
OK got it, downloaded PDF expert for 9.99. Edited the contract, and save the document in PDF expert, opened it from there to HP e print and I'm good. Thanks for your help everyone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen