Came back with a Gold 5s

blambtn

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the kind words!! I am glad to be back with team Apple. Lovin it!! The 5s is awesome!!! And the gold is looking oh so good. 😃

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the kind words!! I am glad to be back with team Apple. Lovin it!! The 5s is awesome!!! And the gold is looking oh so good. ��

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

I saw your thread, I got up off my huge prodigious half Cuban a$$, I went to Best Buy, and I CAME BACK WITH A GOLD 64G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HONESTLY did not think I could get it but HEY they were there!!!!!

I got 285 bucks for my iPhone 5 and I had a couple of gift cards that I'd been saving up and WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with my early upgrade I walked out with only 150 out of pocket!!!!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...seriously, this seems to be a growing trend, switching back from a BlackBerry or Android to Apple. Weird, I'm virtually in the same boat. Still trying to decide on iPhone 5c or iPhone 5s. There is something to be said about how Apple, iOS just works, period.

Do you think they, Apple, put something in the water at this time of year to make us come back? :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
...seriously, this seems to be a growing trend, switching back from a BlackBerry or Android to Apple. Weird, I'm virtually in the same boat. Still trying to decide on iPhone 5c or iPhone 5s. There is something to be said about how Apple, iOS just works, period.

Do you think they, Apple, put something in the water at this time of year to make us come back? :)

I love the lack of drama. Take it out of the box, works, continues working, regular drama free upgrades, drama free apps......no drama....the phone just farkin' works....

That's why I keep coming back. No drama.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

I returned back mostly due to iOS7...that being my last iPhone was the 3G (using 5s now). Apple made proper improvements borrowed from android and windows that work well.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I love the lack of drama. Take it out of the box, works, continues working, regular drama free upgrades, drama free apps......no drama....the phone just farkin' works....

That's why I keep coming back. No drama.

I could not have said it better myself. If it ain't broke........ well you know the rest :)

kwatcha93

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
You know, my wife has the S4 and I have the iphone 5s (space grey) and for the life of me I cannot see myself owning the
S4 or any android phone for the simple reason that the Iphone 5s just works and NO lags and its smooth. S4 has tons of lags
and the user interface is all over the place.

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I want a gold 5S but I also know I will want the 6 when it comes out. I have not yet got an "S" version of any of the phones. So I don't know...

I can't use an android for more then ten minutes. The wife has one will never get used to it. But my iPhone batt only lasts about half a day. But I never put it down so what do I expect.

Sent from my Nokia 6185 using Tapatalk

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got my girl one yesterday. Traded in her 5 (Verizon was giving me $300 for it) and got her a 64GB version. Was going to get her a 32GB version but the rep told me that after her backup was done she'd be left with about 18GB left, and since it would've only been about $4/mo more for the 64GB on the Verizon EDGE program, went ahead and splurged.

Now with only what to do with a $200 gift card for accessories...... ;)

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I liked the fact that you, "splurged" :)

I just got my girl one yesterday. Traded in her 5 (Verizon was giving me $300 for it) and got her a 64GB version. Was going to get her a 32GB version but the rep told me that after her backup was done she'd be left with about 18GB left, and since it would've only been about $4/mo more for the 64GB on the Verizon EDGE program, went ahead and splurged.

Now with only what to do with a $200 gift card for accessories...... ;)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I liked the fact that you, "splurged" :)

Well looking at Verizon's website the only thing I can see myself wanting is the Motorola Bluetooth car speaker as my Chevy dealer lied to me about having bluetooth in my car and in order for me to have it involves removing half the dash and replacing the OnStar VCIM module. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox