Came back with a Gold 5s

blambtn

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, what a year and a half it has been. I left my iPhone 4S and ventured out to try something different. I ended up with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Nice phone but the size quickly got old. So I got an S4 and really liked the phone but I just had a hankering for a BlackBerry Z10. So I got the Z10 and loved the OS and the keyboard. I loved the phone too but battery life was terrible and no apps just got old too. So I am back. The iPhone just works. It does. The battery is awesome, the phone performs flawless and iOS 7 is perfect. I use my phone and don't have to worry about it freezing up or having to perform battery pulls all time. It just works. Every time. With no worries. And I am loving being back with Apple. Long live the iPhone!!! I love you!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome back home. I too have been all around the cell phone platform world and absolutely love my iPhone. I'm currently on the iPhone 4 and still very satisfied. Will probably get something newer first quarter of next year. Have fun with your new phone. Hope you have a blessed and merry Christmas! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blambtn

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
One thing I have noticed about the imore community: everyone is very helpful and very nice. With Crackberry, I often got a lot of sarcastic remarks instead of help. Just the frustration with Blackberry I guess.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing I have noticed about the imore community: everyone is very helpful and very nice. With Crackberry, I often got a lot of sarcastic remarks instead of help. Just the frustration with Blackberry I guess.

YES indeed...Unfortunately

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Congrats!! I had a note 2 as well, and the size got old quickly like u said... I felt like everyone was in my business and could see everything I was doing...

~ 💬 Sent from my Sexy  iPhone 5s Gold 💋 ~

blambtn

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Congrats!! I had a note 2 as well, and the size got old quickly like u said... I felt like everyone was in my business and could see everything I was doing...

~ 💬 Sent from my Sexy  iPhone 5s Gold 💋 ~

Yes. You are right on. I even tried mine out in an otter box and I felt like I was putting a brick up to my ear every time I made a call.

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on the phone....I would stop short about saying battery life is awesome. I would say it ok. As I have a mophie. :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back! I'm also a venturer but I'm a tech addict, I have an iPhone & some new android phone every few months. I never let my iPhone go though.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back... a gold iPhone even makes it better 😉
Think a lot of us have been around the block with a few different phones, though my wife shut me DOWN after two wrong purchases 😁😁