• Cretouch Ultra Thin Slider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello all:

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the Incipio Feather; but started to notice that part of the chrome bezel is covered by the Feather, does this cause any scratching of the chrome bezel?

I am either going to go with the Feather or the Cretouch Ultra Thin Slider case... The Cretouch doesn't cover the bezel at all, so what's better? A case that scratches your bezel or the chance of scratching it on your own?

Thanks.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I have the feather and I love it. I have some scratches on my on my bezel but it doesn't really bother me.

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
You will get scratches. Both caused by the case rubbing the chrome and everyday use on the unprotected areas. The lines caused by the case could show itself from the first time you put the case on. The case is clipped in place by the edges where the case comes into contact with the chrome. Therefore it is unavoidable.

If you do not want scratches on the chrome, the Feather case is not for you.

dave.Lindsay

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
I have had 2 Incipio Feathers and both snapped within 2 months. I like to take the phone out of the case once a week to clean any dust etc out of the case. The first one snapped from the bottom up the middle so returned the case and got a replacement. Less than 2 weeks later the new one broke on the little bit of plastic above the volume rocker. Yeah its thin but it is too flimsy. Wouldnt get another. I love my incase slider and i have 2 iskin solos on the way. If you want a case to put on and never remove then the feather is great but if you plan to ever take it off again i would go for something else

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro