Calendar on ipad1 and iphone4

Elaine5006

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
When I put a item on my ipad calendar it does not update to my iphone or vise versa. Also when I add an item to the calendar on my computer it is not updating to my devices. Since the update to my iphone this has not been working.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
When I put a item on my ipad calendar it does not update to my iphone or vise versa. Also when I add an item to the calendar on my computer it is not updating to my devices. Since the update to my iphone this has not been working.

Get a gmail account, and everything can be synced.:)

Elaine5006

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a gmail account. My devices updated just fine before the newest update for iphone. My ipad is too old for the newest update. I think that is why my calendar is not syncing like it used to. My computer to iphone sync. None will sync to the ipad. If I put an appointment on the ipad it does not sync to any device.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a gmail account. My devices updated just fine before the newest update for iphone. My ipad is too old for the newest update. I think that is why my calendar is not syncing like it used to. My computer to iphone sync. None will sync to the ipad. If I put an appointment on the ipad it does not sync to any device.

Check to make sure both are set up as a exchange ... Then on both devices go here http://m.google.com/sync

Make sure the calendar is set to sync to the devices

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2