Calendar in Notification Center

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, quick question...

I am subscribed to multiple calendars that I never have checked to be displayed on my iPhone. For instance, I'm subscribed to a shared calendar for a group at work that I do not need to stay updated with, so even though it's in my list of calendars, I never have it displayed in my iPhone. However, all of those events still show up in the Notification Center. Is there any way to make it so that the only events that show up in the Notification Center are the ones for calendars that I'm actually displaying in the calendar app? Thanks!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe you can turn off the display of specific calendars in the notification center. Maybe someone else can verify this.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, quick question...

I am subscribed to multiple calendars that I never have checked to be displayed on my iPhone. For instance, I'm subscribed to a shared calendar for a group at work that I do not need to stay updated with, so even though it's in my list of calendars, I never have it displayed in my iPhone. However, all of those events still show up in the Notification Center. Is there any way to make it so that the only events that show up in the Notification Center are the ones for calendars that I'm actually displaying in the calendar app? Thanks!

I would check in the notification center under settings and make sure you have no calendars there by mistake other than the native calender app and if you do simply remove them from the notification center and that should take care of the events from those calendars showing up. I can't see any events showing up in notification other than what you have on your native calendar unless for some reason it is something like a google calendar that you are also using.

MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here

Look up this one , no jailbreaking needed. Maby it helps, i cant test it ,
App only for US AppStore ;(

"Lock screen" from i4software !!!

Best Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

roid

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Can't see how this is related, and it's not available in the US store either.

Same issue here

Look up this one , no jailbreaking needed. Maby it helps, i cant test it ,
App only for US AppStore ;(

"Lock screen" from i4software !!!

Best Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member