walidhaid

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
yes sure there is an application called lirum info, its clearers cache , more storage and even monitor your battery .its on app store.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
yes sure there is an application called lirum info, its clearers cache , more storage and even monitor your battery .its on app store.

Seems like an ok app for $3. Looks like it gives good info about the workings of the iPhone. Regardless clearing the cache will (IMHO) have no impact on the performance of he iPhone. Should have no noticeable difference. But it's only $3 and if it makes someone happy.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have Battery Doctor it cleans cache and boosts memory it seems to work ok .Hard to tell if it actually does improve performance .

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's been determined that the cache clearing applications don't really do any good. I personally don't use them. I've used them in the past and didn't notice any difference in performance. iOS is sophisticated enough to where you don't really have to worry about clearing cache. It handles those types of house keeping items for you.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I believe it's been determined that the cache clearing applications don't really do any good. I personally don't use them. I've used them in the past and didn't notice any difference in performance. iOS is sophisticated enough to where you don't really have to worry about clearing cache. It handles those types of house keeping items for you.

Agreed. All it did for me was give me more free space. No effect on performance.