Buying iphone 6 plus (Sealed Set from Mobile Shop Dealer) What to look out for?

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

In my country stocks are not available at Apple Store, Telecommunication Stores or Apple Premium Seller. Very rare for the stock to be available at Premium Seller. Thus, i was looking at Various Mobile Shop. Those dealer brought iphone from supplier or from seller who recontract and sell off their sealed set or even from Apple Store.

At this particular shop. The dealer claim it is local set with Receipt from Apple or Telecommunication Store. It is sealed in box. Meaning it had not been activated. I read google it say it is possible to activate the iphone without unseal the box? True?

And that the warranty start the day i unseal the box to put in nanosim and activate. True? While some say the warranty start after it leave Apple Shop shipping. So which is which?

Dealer will present me the receipt on the day i purchase from them.

To look out for
1. Sealed set wrapped with Apple plastic.
2. Serial number on box match with the one on Receipt.
3. Google state refurbished set start with Serial Number ' 5 '.
4. Selfsolve apple key in serial number to check for warranty?
5. Unseal and test the phone.

What else to look out for? Is it possible to purchase Applecare + once i leave the store?

Thanks alot.

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
So if i unseal and activate the phone at the store. When they issue me the receipt. The warranty start on the day i purchase and activate the phone? Then within 60 days purchase AppleCare+?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox