Buy the SE now or wait?

ziyitan

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! :D

I have a burning question and I'd really like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

Should I purchase the iPhone SE now or wait until the launch of the iPhone 7? There's no chance of me getting an iPhone 7 by the way, it's too expensive, as are the other models. Anyways, would the price of the iPhone SE drop when the iPhone 7 is announced, or will it stay the same?

I pretty much just want to know when the optimal time to buy an iPhone SE is. Thanks!

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

I would keep it very simple; if you like the 4-inch format, go for it, otherwise wait.

I'm getting one in approximately four three weeks and I cannot wait!

Good luck!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I agree with TheRadBear.

However, I don't think that the price of the SE would drop because of the iPhone 7 though. They seem to be in different categories.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
If you want a 4inch iPhone, get it. I don't see the SE getting cheaper as it fills the need of a smaller phone on the Apple roster. I see the iPhone 6s taking the place in the middle of the lineup and the 7 going to the top.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Get it now, enjoy it now, if the 7 is something that you may want, then just sell the SE on swappa. Personally, the rumors of 7, caused me to buy the SE, i.e, thinner phone, and the loss of the headphone jack.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I do not think Apple is going to drop the SE price anytime soon -- at least until the SE2 (or whatever they call it) is imminent, so get the SE now!

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! :D

I have a burning question and I'd really like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

Should I purchase the iPhone SE now or wait until the launch of the iPhone 7? There's no chance of me getting an iPhone 7 by the way, it's too expensive, as are the other models. Anyways, would the price of the iPhone SE drop when the iPhone 7 is announced, or will it stay the same?

I pretty much just want to know when the optimal time to buy an iPhone SE is. Thanks!
the two phones aren't really related.
The iPhone 7 will be the flagship.
The iPhone SE is the budget model.
If you like the SE, and can afford it, buy it now. Its value will decrease over the time, as usual, especially when the iPhone 7 will be released (with a better chipset).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods