Business contacts not saving as web pages anymore

I

iMore Question

Previously if you searched a local business/restaurant in Apple Maps you had the option to add that business to your contacts, and it would open the business's Apple Maps profile page (with reviews, links, etc). Now it doesn't do that anymore. Is this a change in iOS 16?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s still there. Select the share option and then select “create new contact”.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Previously if you searched a local business/restaurant in Apple Maps you had the option to add that business to your contacts, and it would open the business's Apple Maps profile page (with reviews, links, etc). Now it doesn't do that anymore. Is this a change in iOS 16?

Hello and welcome to iMore. In order to continue this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!

It’s still there. Select the share option and then select “create new contact”.

Awesome!!! Thanks to you, I was just able to add our favorite Chinese Restaurant to my contacts. That will save so much time!

shady360

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
That's the problem...when I select the share option and 'create new contact' it just adds it as a text contact now. I'm attaching pics to show what it used to look like, and then what happens to the same contact after I deleted and re-added it. 5EB04B73-FE38-4B7F-B98E-B8ACCDA251CB.jpg9D23045C-73C8-48CE-B673-0564B4AAB9B0.png

shady360

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I am a member but it's been a while since I've been on. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in when I asked the question. Is there a way to link it back to my username?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am a member but it's been a while since I've been on. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in when I asked the question. Is there a way to link it back to my username?

I wish I knew the answer to this! There are a couple of things I can think of -

1. is to quote the original message
  2. Subscribe to the thread so you'll see all posts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77