brilliant idea or stupid idea?

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
the other day i saw a keyboard case for the iPhone 5/5S. I actually purchased it and so far I love it. mind you, I have absolutely no problem with stock iOS keyboard. so, what do you think: good idea, or stupid idea?

Sent from my iPhone 5S 32 GB using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you 'love it' like you say you do, what does it matter what we think? If we tell you that it is the stupidest idea we've ever heard, are you going to take it back? What if we tell you that it is an absolute brilliant idea, and two days from now, you realize that it's not working out for you like you had hoped, will you keep it because we deemed it brilliant or will you use common sense, take it back, and get a refund?....:D

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
the other day i saw a keyboard case for the iPhone 5/5S. I actually purchased it and so far I love it. mind you, I have absolutely no problem with stock iOS keyboard. so, what do you think: good idea, or stupid idea?

Actually, what do you think. How's it connect, is there any lag. Do you find the keyboard easier to use.

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Actually, what do you think. How's it connect, is there any lag. Do you find the keyboard easier to use.

As I said, I have no problem with the stock touch keyboard. So as far as it being easier to use, I find them equal in that respect. So far there's no lag, but we'll see when I type faster on it lol. The only thing that I don't like is how iOS handles autocorrect when a BT keyboard is paired. I worked around that though by using shortcuts so like words that need their apostrophes get them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen