Bright color; silicone or leather?

I

iMore Question

Hello.
I know its a taste but I dont know which case to buy! any advice?
I wondering - bright silicone case (attract dust?) or leather? I prefer light cases on my white phone, Dark colors dont looks nice on white front .
I really like the Rose gray leather case, buy I read about it some pretty bad comments,
All the cases in the store are sealed in the box, they dont have a display to see hows looks like...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I really like them both. If you're a fan of minimalist design the leather and the silicone both do a good job of providing some level of protection while not turning your phone into a rubber brick.

The silicone does attract some lint/dust but it wipes clean pretty easily. My white silicone case continues to serve me well after a year of use.

As far as the leather goes, remember that it's real leather. It can stain and discolor from sweat and other fluids just like any other leather material, so some care has to be taken. The leather cases wear over time and develop a unique look. I have a midnight blue and a saddle brown leather case. Here are some pics of my brown case with my silver 6s Plus, just to give you an idea:

FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I also don't like the dark colors on silver,gold or rose gold = white bezels, those are the only ones that conceal the wear of the leather,The lighter leather get that old worn leather look fairly quickly as the leather is aniline.
if you want a leather case - i recommend on blue or black.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I also don't like the dark colors on silver,gold or rose gold = white bezels, those are the only ones that conceal the wear of the leather,The lighter leather get that old worn leather look fairly quickly as the leather is aniline.
if you want a leather case - i recommend on blue or black.

I quite like how the leather wears, IMHO.