Bought New MacBook Pro

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok Thanks i will try that.
Also my other concern how to make sure the battery stays healthy? Leaving it charging all the time is bad for the battery? Or should i keep it on battery most of time and only plug it in when it gets low and then charge it up to 100% then take it off again?

That was also one of my questions, googled it, read threads here an there. Conclusion was: don't leave it plugged all the time, that decreases battery life significantly as well as letting it run out completely all the time.

Personally I keep it charged between 80-90% down to 30-20% then plug it back in. I don't know if someone has something different to say.

Tapatalkeando

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I have added 3 new songs to my iTunes library and I clicked sync on my MacBook and it's not synching??

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I have added 3 new songs to my iTunes library and I clicked sync on my MacBook and it's not synching??

It will only sync after you've told it to erase everything and sync with the iTunes library on your Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Really? why? Reason I don't because I don't know if all the songs are on my library even though I see most of them..

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Really? why? Reason I don't because I don't know if all the songs are on my library even though I see most of them..

That is a question I can't answer, Apple only allows their devices to be synced with a single iTunes library, that's all I know. I've never really looked into it before.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok but if I erase and sync the same songs will be there? How do I make sure I have the same amount of songs on my PC and Mac?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
On the top menu, under View I think, is an option to show the status bar. This will show a small bar across the bottom of iTunes that will tell you how many songs you have when under the song view. Turn it for both PC and Mac, if the number is not the same, you will have to figure out what the difference is.

As for whether the same songs will be there, that depends on if you have the same songs in your Mac iTunes, it will delete any songs that are in your PC iTunes but not in your Mac iTunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73