Bluetooth Naming Tip Paid Off

michealjayas

Sep 7, 2019
Visit site
Wanted to share a quick story and maybe spread the word on a good AirPod tip. I was in the Denver airport this past weekend flying home to Indiana. I went through security and TSA had somehow mixed up some bins and someone had accidentally grabbed my AirPods. I tried to find them via find my iPhone app, no luck. Two days later I get a text from good guy Brian who had noticed he had them. Fortunately I had taken some advice from another post in here saying “put your name and phone number as the Bluetooth name”. If it weren’t for that post, I don’t think I would have ever seen them again. Thank you Brian, I am planning on sending him a reward on top of shipping costs for being a stand up dude. [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We’re glad you found the tip useful and congrats on getting your AirPods back. Take care.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This is an awesome story with a happy ending! I am so glad that you are getting your AirPods back and to hear about a good Samaritan. In this day and age it’s really good to hear that there are still a lot of really great guys and girls out there. Thank you for sharing and keep us posted. And whoever gave you that tip thank you… what a brilliant idea!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner