Bluetooth Ear Piece

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a new bluetooth ear piece since mine had an "accident". What are you using and how do you like it? Recommendations?

I had an BlueAnt Q2, only thing I didn't really like about it is that it didn't sit in or on my ear properly and always fell out if I moved my head to quick.

Thanks
Bob

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I second the voyager pro+ over a year with mine. Several ear tip replacements later and it is still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
The Jawbone products (I have the ERA) have an app you can install called "Voice Control" and pressing the Jawbone's button activates Siri to do anything you would normally be able to do with Siri, not just voice dial. I really appreciate it as I drive around all day etc. Overall, the ERA fits great, installs in the ear quickly and easily, and stays put without a hook over the ear. Looks great, too!

mrwaylon

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
The Jawbone products (I have the ERA) have an app you can install called "Voice Control" and pressing the Jawbone's button activates Siri to do anything you would normally be able to do with Siri, not just voice dial. I really appreciate it as I drive around all day etc. Overall, the ERA fits great, installs in the ear quickly and easily, and stays put without a hook over the ear. Looks great, too!

Will that Bluetooth work good for the type of work I do? I'm a diesel mechanic/ trailer mechanic so I'm under them all day. Do you have a link for them?

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

All BT headsets integrate with Siri.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Will that Bluetooth work good for the type of work I do? I'm a diesel mechanic/ trailer mechanic so I'm under them all day. Do you have a link for them?

They should, but I can't say for certain. Anyway, you can find out about Jawbone products HERE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal