Bluetooth Audio Stream?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm so use to having my aux cable hooked up to my phone that I didn't realize until yesterday that I can actually stream music via Bluetooth in my car. This is the first time I noticed it said devices (aux, Bluetooth) while connected. I never noticed that with my iPhone 4S! Now I'm in love with the audio stream. It does break up in the middle of songs but other than that it's just like having the aux cable hooked up. I have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ UConnect, just in case I'm asked.

Has anyone else with a Chrysler system or similar get this to work? Or just simply weigh in on your experience with Bluetooth audio streaming with the iPhone 5. I'm in love. I listened to music on a 6 hour drive alone and it didn't kill my battery. It actually only brought it from 100 to 70. I had 8 hours of music usage yesterday, 12 hour standby and came home to 40%. I'm amazed.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The Bluetooth stream seems to be pretty good, I connected it to my cousin's Infiniti EX35 and it was seemed to lose a little bass but other than that it was a pleasant experience.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
In about 18 months usage I can't recall my audio ever breaking up when using Bluetooth in the car (I have a Ford). I don't think that's normal.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth streaming works fine on my iPhone 5 on my 2011 maxima. On the i4S it worked good too...no issues here

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
How did you get the audio to stream from the iphone to the 2011 Maxima?

If u have fully loaded with navigation then you have Bluetooth audio streaming on maxima. I don't have navi cuz I don't need it so I use a blackberry Bluetooth gateway.

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro