Blocking inappropriate web content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That's y'all loss not mine. If a daughter of mine asked me if she wanted a cellphone in the age of 15 I would decline with the answer no.

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

And IF you had a kid, you could raise it however you saw fit... but since you don’t, I guess you've got no standing in this discussion.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought my little 8 year old brother an iPhone 4 :) he loves it and he uses it for many school and entertaining purposes. As long as you can afford it and your child enjoys it ignore what everybody else says :) as far as the "inappropriate" I would simply suggest your child knows what he or she will be getting into looking at those inappropriate sites. The way I see it, scare them. Tell them the government tracks there every web move and if they are under 18 and looking at inappropriate things they will go to jail lol. Works on my brother but yeah he's only 8 though.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I just got my 11 year old son an iPhone 4 as an early christmas present. He knows how to use an iPod and an iPad so I saw nothing wrong with giving him an iPhone. I have set up restrictions and he knows that I can look at his phone at anytime and see what he has been doing on it. I have also explained to him that he needs to make sure that he only uses phone and text messages away from home, but while at home and on wifi he use everything else. I want to make sure that we don't go over the data limit on the phone. The phone also stays in an Otterbox defender at all times. My 16 year daughter also has an iPhone with the same rules concerning data. I gave it to them, I can take it away at anytime if I feel as though they are not using it appropriately or for bad behavior.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I just got my 11 year old son an iPhone 4 as an early christmas present. He knows how to use an iPod and an iPad so I saw nothing wrong with giving him an iPhone. I have set up restrictions and he knows that I can look at his phone at anytime and see what he has been doing on it. I have also explained to him that he needs to make sure that he only uses phone and text messages away from home, but while at home and on wifi he use everything else. I want to make sure that we don't go over the data limit on the phone. The phone also stays in an Otterbox defender at all times. My 16 year daughter also has an iPhone with the same rules concerning data. I gave it to them, I can take it away at anytime if I feel as though they are not using it appropriately or for bad behavior.

Smfh. You all are bad parents.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Smfh. You all are bad parents.

If I were to respond with what I really, really want to say to you, I'd get banned from the forum... I'll proceed to add you to my forum ignore list so as to never be subjected to such assininity ever again.

Last edited:

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
If I were to respond with what I really, really want to say to you, I'd get banned from the forum... I'll proceed to add you to my forum ignore list so as to never be subjected to such assininity ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

You just said that twice smh.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok - the thread is really closed this time. Pink, in the future either answer the question, or ignore the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR