Black or White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I love the black, but there are at times I wish I was rockin the white one after I saw the one I bought my dad for Xmas lol... oh well I can always rock white or another color (possibly) on the rumored 5S lol

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the Black 5 and love it. Of course, whenever I activate a customers white iphone 5, I can't help but wish I went for that. They're both beautiful devices.

aniketsahrma9865

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have black one....but i think it's very easy to scratch on the sides...just for a day i went without case and it has scratches even when it was all the time in my pocket only...bought the thinner lighter device but so delicate to go without case is annoying...

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Had the Iphone 4 in white will be buying the 5 in white too. Would have bought my Ipad in white but they only had the black. Some people do not like the white because they feel that the with the black there is no border and with the white, there is a distinct border.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a white 4S, and now I have a white iPhone 5 along with my iPad and my iPod touch. My 13 year old has a black 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Loving my black, didn't regret at all.. The white is just too girly for me in my opinion, have always gotten a black phone anyways..

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Had all Black iPhone's, got bored of Black, and the antenna band on the 5 gets scratched easily, but on the White colour, you cant see it. Therefore, i went with the White. Dont regret this decision, whatsoever :)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I went Vader Black, the BF went Stormtrooper White. They're both pretty, but he likes the white/metal thing, while I like how sleek the black phone looks.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have black one....but i think it's very easy to scratch on the sides...just for a day i went without case and it has scratches even when it was all the time in my pocket only...bought the thinner lighter device but so delicate to go without case is annoying...

I have the black/slate iPhone 5 for about a month now and have been using it naked (I just can't put this beaut in a case) everyday and I have no scratches on the anodised aluminium whatsoever. In fact the phone only has light scratches on the glass bits at the back which I'm assuming is from putting it down on the table etc.

I do of course take care not to put anything else in the pocket where my phone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro