wegonemakeit#IM

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a Verizon 4s as well as a At&t 4, For some reason when I get a incoming mms I can view them on the screen but when I tap the picture to display the image in full screen it brings up a blank/black image. Now I can save the image when it is black/blank then back out of my texting screen open up the photo app and the image is right the. Does anyone else have this problem. Both Iphones are jailbroken.

twosixer#IM

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon 4s as well as a At&t 4, For some reason when I get a incoming mms I can view them on the screen but when I tap the picture to display the image in full screen it brings up a blank/black image. Now I can save the image when it is black/blank then back out of my texting screen open up the photo app and the image is right the. Does anyone else have this problem. Both Iphones are jailbroken.
same problem with me..jailbroken as well. have no idea how to fix this. It started happening when i tried opening a pic and i got an sms message at the same time so it kinda spazzed out. Ever since then, i need to save the pic to view it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2