BiteSMS weirdness

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 4S factory unlocked, iOS 6.1

I'm using BiteSMS 7.3 and it is acting kind of weird.
1. It will suddenly give me notifications for texts I received the day before.
2. will show a notification for a text and when I go in there is no text. I have to back out and go back in to see new text.
3. Sometimes when going into BiteSMS it shows no texts at all. I have to back out and go back in.

Anyone else noticing anything?

rat tat tat

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
i get that from time to time w/o any messaging apps installed besides the stock message app. alerts me for a text, but no text shown. puzzles me as well.

arctictwist

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been acting weird as well. It will do 1 and 2 on your list. also when in a message window ill lose the top bar, so i have to hit the home button to exit and go back in before i can get back to other texts.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I suggest updating to the latest beta (7.3.5) and this may fix some or all of your issues.

http://cydia.bitesms.com (put that in cydia-sources and upgrade)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

tkistre

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Ever since upgrading to 6.1 and NEW Jailbreak, BiteSMS is acting a little weird also. Mine is also doing "3. Sometimes when going into BiteSMS it shows no texts at all. I have to back out and go back in." but not the first two listed in original post. Only other thing weird is that if I get a text while using the phone, it pops up on top of screen in "Notification Area" instead of a window on top of screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but have not tried beta 7.3.5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox