biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme

dwadefan45

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a question about color keyboard, my wp7 keyboard letters are overlapping with the iphones default letters. How can I fix this?

photo.PNG

Edit: I found out the problem, the tweak "AltKeyboard" was causing it. I still want to know why my texting background isn't how it should be in my post right below this one.

Last edited:

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Will pre iOS 7 bite themes work as they should when bite is updated for arm64 devices? I've got my old themes stored that I'd love to use again.

Do they work now on ip5 and 5c devices?

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I wasn't too sure if they'd be working on the beta, and that's cool. I was actually more curious if they'd work on arm64 devices at all, seeing as that's the hold up with most other JB apps right now.

I know they're working hard on a update for us 5S users, and I'm hoping there's nothing in the theme architecture that would prevent them from working on our devices.

Seeing all the buzz on their forum makes me miss Liquid and a few other themes even more :)

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I wasn't too sure if they'd be working on the beta, and that's cool. I was actually more curious if they'd work on arm64 devices at all, seeing as that's the hold up with most other JB apps right now.

I know they're working hard on a update for us 5S users, and I'm hoping there's nothing in the theme architecture that would prevent them from working on our devices.

Seeing all the buzz on their forum makes me miss Liquid and a few other themes even more :)

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't work eventually. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well you can rest assured that I will make sure this works for the 5s. I love this theme to point of obsession. I have pretty much assumed ownership of it. so if the original creator abandons this or doesn't release in what I consider a reasonable amount if time, I will release mine here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro