Birth Center Apple/iPhones

inertialnav

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
My wife is opening a birth center next summer. It's in a busy metro area and our initial indications are that it will grow pretty quickly.

I'm wanting to put all Macs into the business with the usual servers, etc. My question is how much software specifically for the iPhone is there available for testing now?

It would be really cool if we could have the midwives have iphones that would be used to look at patient information and be used to record audible notes that would be downloaded to the server automatically for later transcription.

Has anyone played around with similar scenarios?

isitnyu

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
that is actually a really great idea. However, if it grows so quickly and need to keep numerous amount of info, you are going to need to buy the iphone with the largest memory. You can probably find something to organize all your patient information with an sdk app in the near future, or if you jailbreak all your iphones and use notes, or moleskine.

afazel

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
Well in the Apple Stores their reps use iPod Touches for the same thing. They have a web app with all the appointment times. I don't see that it would be much different, just changing it to a native app that can record audio and syncs with a server on-hand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2