Big problem: Verizon

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has phones to ship to you, just got an email that mine has shipped and to be delivered on Monday. They said it would not ship until October 5th. Sorry for your bad luck.

Thanks. It's good to know that they have devices! They just refuse to send one to me until they go through their 'investigation' process along with FedEx. Still no word from them (they commented that I would be getting a call yesterday or today)... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I doubt that they refuse to send you one. People who have pending orders are entitled to theirs as well. There isn't an endless supply. I'm sure they are putting a rush on it. You have said they have been helpful.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who, while feeling bad for O. P, is also a little jealous?
Paid full price, housekeeper signed for it, mommy and daddy are handling it now, and oh yeah by the way, "use our upgrade", meaning op is in family plan... Does op even pay the bill???

Seriously!!!

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who, while feeling bad for O. P, is also a little jealous?
Paid full price, housekeeper signed for it, mommy and daddy are handling it now, and oh yeah by the way, "use our upgrade", meaning op is in family plan... Does op even pay the bill???

Seriously!!!

Don't pay the bill... but so what? I'm in college and my parents have the means to support me (and then some).

I'm not going to be one of those kids who has 'mommy and daddy' pay for me my whole life... but I don't see a problem with my parents supporting me through college since they have the means. I work summers at internships, and am working my ass off at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.

I'm really not a pretentious person, and I paid for the device myself, with money earned over the summer... but I don't think it's wrong that my parents keep me in their plan while I'm in college.

---------- Post Merged at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I doubt that they refuse to send you one. People who have pending orders are entitled to theirs as well. There isn't an endless supply. I'm sure they are putting a rush on it. You have said they have been helpful.

I know there isn't an endless supply. and they are being helpful. But they specifically said they wouldn't send me a device until their 'investigation' ended. They need to trace where the lost device is and work with FedEx on finding it, or understanding what happened. They assured me it wouldn't be more than a week or two... which is annoying enough as it is. But I'm being patient.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8