Big Brother 22 -All Stars

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
On the off chance that anyone else is watching the new season of Big Brother that started last night, I started this thread for discussion purposes!

I was fairly ambivalent about the new season, but I really like the cast, so I will probably be watching.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Wish we still had it in the UK. I used to go to live shows, premieres and finales and the eviction shows in between. Got well known at the studios. Even best friends with a former BB contestant. I loved that show.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I watched BBCan Season 9 earlier this year.

I think I will skip BBUSA… it is very time consuming to keep track. At the same time, I’m curious to know what it will look like… so who knows!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Wish we still had it in the UK. I used to go to live shows, premieres and finales and the eviction shows in between. Got well known at the studios. Even best friends with a former BB contestant. I loved that show.

That would be so awesome to attend live shows! Unfortunately, L.A. is about 2500 miles from me!

I watched BBCan Season 9 earlier this year.

I think I will skip BBUSA… it is very time-consuming to keep track. At the same time, I’m curious to know what it will look like… so who knows!

It is definitely time-consuming! I don't subscribe to the feeds, but I do follow them on Twitter. There is so much activity that doesn't make it to the actual shows aired on TV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro