Beta 2 feedback and bugs

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
For Passbook Testing

Folks there's a website called PassSource where you can create some samples of Travel Tickets, Coupons and more and then add it to your Passcode App and test how it look and feel when it finally gets further fine tuning.
From Safari on your iPhone with iOS 6 visit PassSource.com and there's a list of examples types of passes, coupons, electronic certificates you can even customize name, colors then click "add" and it'll be available from within your Passbook App. Give it a try, works very fine.

Sometimes when you click on "create" it makes Safari to crash, just reopen site on Safari and try again.

I Hope it helps to have a closer look how Passbook works.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Fb in settings kept saying my password was wrong everytime I posted from notification center but seems deleting fb and re setting everything up fixed it

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Folks there's a website called PassSource where you can create some samples of Travel Tickets, Coupons and more and then add it to your Passcode App and test how it look and feel when it finally gets further fine tuning.
From Safari on your iPhone with iOS 6 visit PassSource.com and there's a list of examples types of passes, coupons, electronic certificates you can even customize name, colors then click "add" and it'll be available from within your Passbook App. Give it a try, works very fine.

Sometimes when you click on "create" it makes Safari to crash, just reopen site on Safari and try again.

works great, thanks!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Auto brightness not working.

Music app seems to be working much better. Less lag. And iTunes match working better.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for this! Wish they were "real" and we could start using PB now... But this is still a very cool preview!

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Using the passsource.com site, I customized my coffee pass card to have the location data for the Starbucks nearby work. Now when I walk past there, I get a lock screen notification that I'm near my coffee pass card. If I swipe the notification it takes me right to that card in Passbook.

Cool! Of course, the pass card is bogus but seeing how it will work is really interesting!

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Using the passsource.com site, I customized my coffee pass card to have the location data for the Starbucks nearby work. Now when I walk past there, I get a lock screen notification that I'm near my coffee pass card. If I swipe the notification it takes me right to that card in Passbook.

Cool! Of course, the pass card is bogus but seeing how it will work is really interesting!

Does it track your location ? Wouldn't that drain the battery kinda like the reminders app

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if this was the case in beta 1, but I can't find any way to turn off Local Weather (iPhone 4 GSM). Also can't find Location Services in Settings anymore.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If you go to uploads pictures via Tweetbot, Instagram, and ect there will be a freeze/ lag before you can upload. If you don't close app out, it will be fine next upload. Once you fully close out in multitasking, the freeze will come back on next upload.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77